TRALALALALATRALALALALATRALALALALATRALALALALA TRALALALALATRALALALALATRALALALALATRALALALALA



Thursday, January 15, 2009

Matematik C

Yes yes yes! Today was my very first day at school with a lesson. I got there too early cause i was going with the waytrain, I do not know the English word for it and I do now want to look it upppppp cause i don´t have a book and am to lasy to check on the I-net. I had my big travel luggage with me and 3 persons made comments about it. Like : -Are you moving here? or - Oh that´s a biig schoolbag bla.

Then when I came to my class it was to much people although i got a place to sit with a bench.
Then we just repeated some of the things you learn in math B. And the one think he say like you don´t need to KNOW this just recognise it. But one thing he just if you don´t remember this (and he showed us something we learnt in Math B) or even can you are in big trouble, maybe screwed. I just GUlp!!! cause I knew I´ve seen it before but did not learn it. It was the thing i did not learn in Math B but then I also just got G in Math B. He just but hey it´s weekend now so maybe. So today I´m buying the math C book and going to look threw the things he told that we NEED TO KNOW! But I think I will manage, I think I will do better now then when I had 1000 of subjects. So we did not do anything today, that´s gooodie.

I´m soo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment