TRALALALALATRALALALALATRALALALALATRALALALALA TRALALALALATRALALALALATRALALALALATRALALALALA



Monday, February 23, 2009

It´s all about the strong arms!

It is kind of true. If you want to run fast you must have arms in great shape!
So just go work them out and make ´em strong! REALLY STRONG!

I must do that tomorrow, I got som inspiration today although i did not do any exercise.
I almost started to cry when I was at the library study. I just hate Math, soooo badly!
So tomorrow I´ll think about that and will make a better effort.

2 comments:

  1. hehe jobbigt med brist pa vatten, men du har ju inte brist pa klader sa det loser nog sig...=) Jogga later bra, det tycker jag du ska gora! Du har ju faktiskt mojligheten att pra rundan ett varv innan vi alla maste springa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det later super.... jag ska borja trana armarna nu for att battra iden...

    ReplyDelete