TRALALALALATRALALALALATRALALALALATRALALALALA TRALALALALATRALALALALATRALALALALATRALALALALA



Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kanebo

I told you I had the Lancome foundation but that is not the truth. Or was it washing? Anyway i have Kanebo wash to. But Lancome has the brilliant Bificil? or am I wrong? I´m so lost today.
I have Kanebo foundation, and I LOVE it!!! Really love!!!! My sister introduced it to me for ehum, two-three years ago and from that day I have never changed. It´s the best!

I think it is melting good with your skin and it´s very (dryg in swedish) , like it´s only 30ml but it last for a long time. What is the word I´m seeking?

Now you know.
And today I saw a sellout on the products they are changing so now I have foundation for
1,5 year. Yippie! I also bought a concealer. Was suppose to buy a puder? but they had sold out.
They had done a lot of selling today.

So if you are in Gothenburg go to Åhlens in Nordstan.

No comments:

Post a Comment