TRALALALALATRALALALALATRALALALALATRALALALALA TRALALALALATRALALALALATRALALALALATRALALALALA



Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dermalogica after 1 wash

So what do I think now after trying Dermalogica once?

I think it feel fresh and my friend thought I had makeup on so it must of
done my skin something good. I don't look that red that I can do after using some products.

So my first judgement is that it´s good and freshy! = )
AND really really really I don´t need much at once. And I it´s good on taking
my mascara off.
_________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. You really should consider visiting your local Dermalogica beauty salon, they will be able to offer you a free Dermalogica face mapping, this will ensure you are actually using the best Dermalogica products for your skin type.

    ReplyDelete